Friday, March 30, 2012

I'd be dangerous if I could remember stuff

I was going to blog about something profound...and I just rememberd it!

I think my brain is having a memory dump.  All this week tiny, stupid things are bringing back memories of all kinds of crap.  Ocean City, MD.  Bible conferences of the past.  My old Teen magazines.  It's like I'm getting little glimpses of them as my brain throws them away.  (Case in point, I can't remember the flash-backs from ealier this week.)

My blood tests all came back normal.  I'm officially a medical mystery.  Chris goes back to work on Monday, so I think I'll make another appointment and say, "Listen, I need to know why my girl parts don't work.  I'm going to be 29 in May!  Time is running out!"

My sister is trying to organize a protest of sorts at our local circus that comes around every year (they still have animals).  There was an event created for it on facebook and....well, all I can say is that my faith in the collective intellegence of human kind is failing.  Retards are on the event saying, "Don't protest the Shriners!  They help kids with cancer!".  Hey, dumb asses, we're against the circus, hence the "Circus" part of the event.  Ugh, so just a bunch of dumb arguments errupted and people leaving retarded comments......maybe they should perform in the circus instead of the animals.  That would make a statement, eh?

People are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment