Monday, March 5, 2012

Q: Easy way to weight loss?

A: Have no money for food!

So, as soon as our landlord cashes the rent check, we will have -$3.  Yes, that's a minus sign in front of the dollar sign.  We have half a box of stale cereal, probably a quarter gallon of milk left, less than a loaf of bread, less than a dozen eggs, and one thing of soup for me to take to work for lunch.  I think there might be six packets of oatmeal up in the cupboard.  Hooray.  =|  I get paid on Friday.  We just have to make it till then.

Mom and dad already paid our electric bill.  I hate to ask them for help again, but I'm not sure we're going to make it.  Even when I do get paid, I pay the car payment with this check.  That's about half of it- gone.  I think the cell phone is due and Dish, but they can go for a little bit.  Hopefully Chris will get called back to work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment