Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Snore

I'm not sure if this is a bad sign, but I'm working on putting chapters and such in my second book to get it ready to send to publishers and I cannot keep my eyes open.  It is so slow at work today; I can't say that aloud, though.  I'll jynx it.  Anyway, hopefully it's not my story putting me to sleep, and even if it is, it's probably because I already know what happens.

My subscription to Writer's Market's website ran out so I'm just going off the list of publishers I sent my other book to, plus any that I happen to stumble on that I think my work would fit in well with.  (<--I just ended a sentence with a preposition!  Ha ha, remember that ongoing joke through Beavis and Butthead Do America?)

A coworker asked how much weight I was losing.  If we're all going by the scale the Employee Health lady used, compared to my scale at home, I've lost 13 lbs.  I think that's total BS, but whatever.  I've asked other ladies.  They're scales at home compared to the EH scale are pretty close- 1-3 pound differences.  Not 13 like mine.  So maybe I am losing weight?  The coworker said she noticed.  I haven't really.  Maybe in my butt; of course, the place I didn't really want to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment