Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Down "15 pounds"...we'll see

Down 15 pounds since the weigh in.  I think I'm losing fat on my ribs...or someplace else stupid like that.  No, my measurments (hip and waist) went down an inch.  I was going to rest today, but it is sooooo freakin' nice out.  I'm going to walk with Mom, Chassity, and Damian.

Still working on my "Adrienne" story, getting it ready to send to publishers.  I need to get it done and start on my newest one.  Between that, painting my nails, exercise, and playing Star Wars I am running out of hours in the day. 

I painted my nails last night while I watched Grimm on the DVR.  Shortly thereafter, I went upstairs to wash my face.  After I dried my face and hands, I noticed my right thumb and pointer finger nails were messed up.  I could not for the life of me figure out waht happened.  Then I remembered I had a really annoying itch on my side and I must've scratched the hell out of it...and my nail polish.  So I had to go back downstairs and take it all off.  It was easier to do that than to repaint the two nails.  I really wanted to get into bed.  I need new nail supplies anyway.  Low on cotton balls, remover, base coat, and top coat.  They'll have to wait for another check or two, though.

My derm appointment is the 23rd.  Thankfully, my fingers are still weird.  I have a gyno appointment on Thursday =O.  Man, I hate those.  Hopefully this one will be able to figure out what's wrong with me.  If I really have PCOS or not...and not just throw me on the Pill.

2 comments:

  1. do you need any extra eyes on thy story, I would be savagely honored to peep at it I like writing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. Send me an email and I'll send you a couple chapters. maknight83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete