Thursday, March 1, 2012

Super-duper

I'm getting my blood pressure headache again.  BLAH.  It's only off and on; I had a nurse here at work check my BP and it was only 130/80-something so not too bad.  I'll have to get out my home one and keep track again.  I haven't even had caffeine since a few days ago, so it's not that.  Ehh, maybe it's the Chicken/Hamburger helper we've been eating every night..?  That's probably loaded with sodium.  And isn't exercise supposed to raise your blood pressure?  Seems kinda counter productive.

I think I have a tumor.  A fatness tumor.  It won't let me lose weight.  I've cut out sugared pop almost completely this past month and I weighed more at our weigh-in for the challenge than I did at the doctor's when I went in for my BP problem.  That doesn't make sense.  If I could give my fat the middle finger, I would.







Constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment