Monday, April 2, 2012

5 minutes

5 minutes until we log the phones out.

Today is a bad bone day.  My hand, chest, hip, and back are bothering me.  BALLS, I just realized I forgot to take my Vitex.  *sigh*  I also cannot think straight today.  It's definitely time for me to go home.

Chris started work again today.  I probably won't see him tonight; I have to take Damian to preschool tomorrow through Thursday.  I thought about walking to work today, but Chris dropped me off.  I think it's going to rain tomorrow...at least, that's what my bones feel like it's going to do.

I was a walking feind this weekend...probably part of the reason I hurt.  I bought some biotin and have been taking that along with a multi-vitamin w/ iron, Vitex, and calcium +D3 and I actually think it's helping me walk longer on the treadmill and not get so tired.

One minute...gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. hope the week gets better as it goes on, and sorry for the pain.

    but your carrying on like a lil trooper, which amazes me i would be whining like a lil punk curled up in my bed

    ReplyDelete