Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sad realization

I had the sad realization at work today when everyone was showing pictures of their kids or talking about their kids: I am the weird cat lady.  I don't have the "old" part yet of the weird, OLD cat lady, but I have the "cat" and the "weird" down.

My work desktop background is a picture of my kitty:


I'm the only one in my department that has tattoos, one being on my wrist that's clearly visible to everyone.  I don't bake, I don't sew, I don't cook massive dinners.  I can't share recipes or talk about gardening.  I play computer games and watching Tosh.0.  I read and watch TV shows about murders.  I stick out like a sore thumb.

Unless Kristin's there.  I like her.  She needs to work more; no more of this PRN stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment