Monday, October 10, 2011

I must be getting old...

Or it's my pillows.  Or mattress.  Or both.

I wake up in pain every day.  My neck, shoulders, and wrists/hands.  My tendonitis has really been bothering me; there's a nice pillow of swelling over my hand.  I can feel it jiggle when I move.  I don't know what I'm supposed to do.  I can't NOT use my hand.  It's my right hand!  But I'm losing more and more movement in it.  I tried to draw digitally tonight and I just can't do it anymore.  I used to sit and work on web page layouts for hours at a time, using the mouse to select intricate things, pixel by pixel.  Not only can I not physically do it with my hand, it's really hard for me to see, too.

Holy crap, I'm not even 28 and a half.....am I having my mid-mid-life crisis?

No comments:

Post a Comment