Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fun at work...yeah...

For the second time since I've been working here, I've spilled the soup I brought in for lunch.  The first time, the cup tipped over in the microwave and I spent fifteen minutes cleaning the mini stars out of all the cracks and crevices.  Today, however, I sent my soup container flying across my desk, onto some papers, and into my lap.  Thankfully, I was able to call Chris and my parents and arrange to have an outfit brought over.

I feel much better now in clean clothes.  I am listening to my Daniel Tosh station on Pandora now.  They're playing some clips from Aziz Ansari; he is freakin' funny.

My last rejection email is weighing on my mind.  I need to write some more.  I need some inspiration or something.

1 comment:

  1. its alright keep at though keep the soup away from your work, eeeehhh :D

    ReplyDelete