Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Great" clips?

I went to Great Clips today to get some bangs cut.  I should've just cut them myself.  Instead of getting the lady who signed me in (who had nice bangs that I liked), I got some lady with Parkinson's.  I told her I wanted bangs and then to kinda blend them in.  She blended my long bangs, her hands shaking extremely visibly, and was ready to let me walk out the door.  So I said, "No, I want the short bangs, too," and so she cut like three hairs that laid retardedly on my huge forehead.  Thanks.  I didn't want to argue, so I left and drove over to Walmart, got new shampoo, a new hair dryer, and some Salon Paas pain relief patches for my hand.  While listening to Criminal Minds in the background, I cut my own freakin bangs.

I drank mostly Mountain Dew today, so I'm not sure when I'll fall asleep tonight.  Work early tomorrow and then all weekend, hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment