Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wonderful dream, disappointing reality

I had a dream last night that Chris and I took a cruise ship to Japan (that's impossible, right?).  The toilets were so cute on the ship.  They had cartoon ducks on them and lit up different colors.  There was this "ghetto" section of the boat and I was tired so I sat down there and some guy accosted me.  He grabbed me by my industrial piercing and one of the holes ripped (ok, so that wasn't so wonderful).  Chris beat him up, I think.  When we got to Japan, we went shopping, even though we didn't have any money.  (Even in my dreams I'm poor!)  There was Hello Kitty stuff everywhere!  And get this: I found a Hello Kitty/OPI nailpolish.  It was red and sparkly AND was in a bottle shaped like a strawberry.  It came with the polish and a Hello Kitty figure.  In my dream, I said to Chris, "Chris, I'm just warning you, I might have to buy that."  There were other stores; I don't remember too much about them.  I know one place had hair brushes that looked like toilet brushes and you could record your voice on them.  (Why?  I don't know.)

So then after I woke up, I had to go talk to the hand doctor about my MRI.  He said it was normal.  =|  That he could do coritzone shots, but he wouldn't know what for.  =|  That I should just ignore it and deal with it.  =|  That I should stay away from doctors.  =|  Really?  Really?!

Next step is the rheumatologist...once I get some money.  Speaking of money, I'm considering bankruptcy to get a break from the bill collector calls.  Plus the fact that Chris can't work (oh yeah!  We found out yesterday that he has a congenital defect in his back and that's why it hurts so much).  I know that it messes up your credit score, but mine is already f'ed in the A from not paying on my credit cards.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment