Friday, February 17, 2012

Sexy by Spring

The other weight loss team's name was leaked!  They're going with "Sassy by Summer".  We, naturally being one-uppers, went with "Sexy by Spring" as our team name.  Weigh-in is the 27th, so I still have some time to fatten up!

I keep telling myself to walk on the treadmill, but I end up playing Star Wars.  =\  I need to make some kind of chart; for every hour I play SWTOR, I need to walk a mile on the treadmill...or something like that.

I watched Beetlejuice for the first time the other night.  I wasn't allowed to watch it when it came out...and after seeing it, I understand why.  Someone should remake it, though.  I think now, with CGI and all that fun stuff, it could be really amazing.  Not 3D, though!  Holy crap, enough stuff is 3D.

Still grappling with myself on whether to get my hair cut or not.  Again, it all depends on the money.  No money=no hair cut at all.  I want to chop it off, but then I don't.  I don't want to draw unwanted attention to my fat head.  It's not long enough to donate to Locks of Love and have a decent amount of hair left.  Argh!  Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment