Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And the trek continues...

My blood pressure is fine now (of course); not sure if I mentioned that yet.  I read more about Cushing's and I don't think that's what's wrong with me.  The other night while I was playing Star Wars, my hands (which were cold, as usual) started tingling.  Not like they fell asleep, but like someone was poking my fingers with thumbtacks every so often.  The next morning  I woke up to swollen hands with little red bumps on certain fingers.  I could hardly write because of the swelling and because the tips of my fingers were just sore.  They feel better today, but the lumps are still there.  I'm still kinda swollen, too.

I Googled it, of course.  About a billion things about Lupus came up.  Once again, my health-Googles have brought up Lupus.  Headahces?  Lupus.  Fevers?  Lupus.  Face rash?  Lupus.


Thank you, House.  Seriously, though, back in the day when I first got the rash on my face the doctor I saw wanted to test me for Lupus.  I foolishly said no...because I was squeamish and couldn't handle getting my blood taken.  Now I'm a pro at it.  Can I just go to the doctor and say, "Hey, test me for Lupus now?" seven years late?  That doctor I saw retired and they probably got rid of my records.

Anyway, enough about my hypochondriac...ism?  I need to find a part time job.  My student loan payment are going to be due soon.  Hopefully, they'll reduce them.  I'm not paying 150 some dollars a month; that's ridiculous.  I applied at Ulta a while ago but haven't heard anything.  It's probably because I can never pass those quizzes they give you during the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment