Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dear laptop,

I'm sorry I haven't used you in a while.  SWTOR has taken up a lot of my time.  Remind me to inform Chris and his friends that our Sith toons will have to be on the back burner; Monday starts the weight loss challenge at work and I need to get on the treadmill....forever...like literally.

-Mary

Good God, hopefully I'm this swollen on Monday for the weigh in.  Then I'll spend all week peeing out all this water weight, holy crap.  My hands are normally swollen in the morning, but recently my hands, arms, feet, and legs have been swollen almost all day.  My fingertips are super sore today, too.  Not sure why.  It's Saturday; I did absolutely nothing today.  I mean, the most "irritating" thing I touched was water.  But, then again, water is a  universal irritant.  I learned that in beauty school.

Something else I learned in beauty school?  I'll fail if I don't wear make up.  Yeah.  After my teacher gave me a "talking-to" about how my not wearing makeup was going to bring my beauty school average down, you'd think I wouldn't have gotten out of that habit.  Then again, it was almost ten years ago.  

Well, I'm done rambling.  I'm going to go bathe my hands in scent-free, special eczema lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment