Friday, February 10, 2012

Weight loss challenge

Well, on Feb. 27th, work is starting a weight loss challenge.  Our building already has two teams made up.  The ladies in the office somehow got my name on the list.  I told them I didn't want to do it; I'll be the reason we lose (the contest...not weight).  Oh well.  It gives me something to aim for I guess.  I have been enjoying Pepsi Max as my diet beverage of choice.  I can actually drink it and not want to vomit immediately. 

The ladies at the office are crazy for wanting to lose weight anyway.  All of them are thin in my eyes and perfect.  I don't know why they don't see it.  I told them I could lose a lot of weight if I chopped my boobs and ass in half and donated them to people.  I also had a great idea of donating my boobs to women who've had mastectomies.

Uck.  My hair is getting to that point where I want to chop it off.  I really like the color of Beyonce's hair here:

But I hate when my hair is long enough to stick under my arm...or accidently inhale (nose and mouth...I've done both.)  And this is all just me talking under the pretense that I actually have money to get my hair done with!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment