Friday, March 1, 2013

Skin cancer?

I noticed a weird lesion in the center of my forehead back in December. I've tried to put eczema stuff on it and whatnot, but nothing made a difference. Not sure what made me think of it the other day but I was looking at it thinking it could be skin cancer. So I made a derm appointment and they got me in super fast…we're talking the day after tomorrow fast. I wasn't thee very long and the PA said the lesion was "suspicious". They took a biopsy right there in the office. She numbed it (with a needle full of stuff- that was fun) and then shaved a piece of it off. They're supposed to call me in a week to let me know either way. For now, I have to walk around with a band aid on my forehead. I might go to Holiday Hair tomorrow and get them to trim my bangs cuz I hate doing that.





No comments:

Post a Comment