Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mohs Surgery Recovery: Day 3

Went out in public today with Chris. We were going to grab breakfast at Denny's, but stopped at Shoe Carnival first. It was their grand opening or something. Chris didn't find any shoes he liked but I got two pair. Denny's was packed and it was close to noon so we decided to go to Texas Roadhouse, which just opened on the 11th. We stopped at Shoe Fly, though, and Chris got a nice pair of New Balance shoes and some insoles. He pretty much paid twice the amount of money for one pair of shoes that I did for two, but he had foot trouble. I must say, I got a lot of stares from people. Not kids. I was afraid I would scare kids walking around with a huge bandage on my forehead. I know Damian was asking about it when he came over the other night, but that was it.

I think I'm allowed to sleep in bed tonight, but I might stay in the recliner. Well, not the recliner recliner, but the couch that reclines. That frickin' recliner hurts my back and legs. Got a couple new cold packs, too, but they don't seem to be helping the swelling. My eyes and the top of my nose are swollen now. I think it's affecting my sinuses, too. Very stuffy. Going to take some Sudafed later.

No comments:

Post a Comment