Monday, March 25, 2013

Mohs Surgery: Looking better



Getting my stitches out on Tuesday. I think all the puffiness is gone from my face and the stitches don't hurt so much. Still can't make my usual faces.

Chris did laundry last weekend and managed to not wash most of my work clothes. I had to pull out my emergency pants and such. Becka and I hung out yesterday and went to the mall. I bought some shirts at Old Navy; some of my staples shirts have holes in them. I also picked up a pair of jeans there. They are super comfortable. I didn't think I could find a comfy pair of jeans again. Next time I get paid I'm going to have to pick up another pair. I also bought new cami tank tops (for $20/each!) but I might return them to get another size or something different. It rode up on me the whole time we were at the grocery store. Super annoying.

You know what else is annoying? I randomly chose to use H & R Block online to do my taxes, we'll have to wait 4-6 weeks to get our refund because they didn't update their system. I, for one, think they should cut people checks for their refund since it was their stupid fault. Anyway, when we finally get that, I'm going to have to buy Microsoft Office. Blah. It's like super freakin' expensive. I tried asking my advisor at Penn College of Technology if they somehow gave students a discounted version, but he never got back to me. Worst. Advisor. Ever. So thankful I'm done after this semester.

2 comments:

  1. Glad it's healing well.
    I can't believe your advisor didn't get back to you. I went to my college bookstore and got a discounted copy of Microsoft Office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried searching the St. Francis book store but didn't find anything. Just got the update from the IRS that my refund should be in my bank account by April 2nd. For now, all I can do is read documents in Word. Can't edit anything...which sucks, because I found a major hole in my book that I just sent my friend to read.

      Delete