Saturday, September 10, 2011

Trail of electronics

I just realized that every night I end my day with a trail of electronics.  I get home and get on the computer.  After the computer, I watch a little TV.  Then, we move upstairs where we turn on the little TV and I get on my laptop.  Maybe it's because I'm delirious with tiredness, but it's amusing.

Ugh, I have a stomach ache again.  I think I drank too much pop today.  Today was a good day, though.  I kept busy and it's FRIDAY!

It has been raining nonstop here.  They closed down some roads because the flooding.  My parents actually said the road in front of where I work was flooded.  I wonder how long that's going to last.  I keep expecting to walk into my basement and see a foot of water.  That'd be scary.  The little box is down there.  The poor kitties would be pooping all over the house.

Wow, I'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. lol, yes the kitty would probably be "Sh**" out of luck(haha I am hilarious) but I am sure you basement is fine, i think every one now a days has a trail of electronics lol didn't you forget the cell phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did forget the cell phone! I usually try to forget it, seeing as the only calls I get nowadays is from bill collectors.

    ReplyDelete