Sunday, September 18, 2011

Movies!

I got caught up on a few movies I'd wanted to see this past week.

First off, we watched Let Me In.  I liked it; Chris, not so much.  It was rather slow, so that was annoying, but I liked the story.

Next was Insidious.  Man, was that dumb.  If you were thinking about watching it, don't.  Save your money and time.  I mean, just....ugh.  Wow.

Then Chris made me watch The Exorcist on Netflix because I've never seen it.  Again: dumb.  I'm not sure how that movie became so popular.  Was it supposed to be scary?

Tonight we watched X-Men: First Class.  Wow.  Loved it.  I've always been a fan of the X-Men movies and this one was great.  Cameos by the "original" X-Men were a nice surprise.  I loved Magnito's theme music.

Well, just rearranged the modem/router because my parents are having trouble picking up the signal.  Now I'm running my computer on wireless because we don't have a wire long enough.  Well, we do, but it's attached to Chris' computer or the Xbox...which I unhooked.  I'm probably going to move it back as soon as Chris is done taking his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment