Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bad bone day

I made the mistake of resting my knee on my desk chair today and now it feels like it needs to crack constantly.  Very annoying.  My "purse shoulder" also hurt some today, I got a bit worried.  I can't switch purses again!  I still miss my pink one. :(

Got a notice in the mail that I missed my second step in the TB test for work.  I was hoping the lady there let me slide since I almost passed out after the last one, luls.  I guess not.  I'll have to get up early on Monday and go over to the main office and pass out again.  Ugh.  I almost made myself pass out just thinking about it the other night.

I was thinking about doing the whole self-publishing through Kindle thing, but I'm a little skeptical.  Will I be able to publish my book "for real" later?  I don't even own a Kindle, so I'd have to buy one to have a copy of my book.  And cover art?  Can you just randomly take pictures offline?  Like, those no fee ones or something? 

I'm rambling.  I'm listening to my YouTube playlist right now.  Lonely Island and Bad Lipreading...so I'm not really paying attention to the words I'm typing.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment