Thursday, September 1, 2011

Busy week

I've been on some daylight hours this week, so not much time to sit around and read blogs.  =(  Tomorrow is the big high school reunion...so I gotta hurry up and lose 50 pounds by tomorrow night. <-- as I type that, I'm making plans to go down to the vending area and get a Mountain Dew and a candy bar, HA.  No, I have been trying to lose weight.  I've been trying to drink diet pop and not eat so much.  I don't have a scale, so I don't know if I'm making any progress.

This is the first night here at work by myself.  I might play some Pandora on my phone to pass the time.  I'm really tired, though.  Maybe I should get that Mountain Dew...

1 comment:

  1. ugh...dieting...its the devil's pitch fork I tell you *pounds beer then munches on candy bar as I speak with my mouth full* your..a better one than me...I tell you what...and high school reunions are the devils tap dance music I say, I got the "I survived high school" T shirt and don't want to revisit *shudders*

    ReplyDelete