Sunday, January 22, 2012

As it so happens...

My blood pressure is back to normal.  Last night it was actually 120/80.  So, again, I will look like a retard when the doctor's office takes my BP on Thursday.  "We told you it was just your cold or stress," they will say, nasaly (or that's how I imagine it).  It's weird; every so often I can still feel pressure along the back of my head and ear where my headache was.  (If you find out I died in my sleep of an aneurysm, well, now you know the whole situation.)

Last night, as I was massaging my sore head, I noticed that the ball of my industrial piercing was missing.  I wonder how long it's been gone.  Thankfully it's the bottom one so the bar still stays in my ear.  Now I have to make a special trip to Hot Topic to buy a replacement.

Seems like another slow day at work.  I think I'll start working on my newest story.

No comments:

Post a Comment