Friday, August 19, 2011

Kayla's out there!

Guess what?  I've been busy sending queries!  I'm nervous!  Talking with Nora last night made me also think about sending my poetry to some places.  I wonder how many poems publishers want for a collection?  One in Writer's Market said they wanted at least 200!  I know I don't have that many.

Everyone at work is leaving me!  Diana transferred my second week here; Ashley starts her new position in September; now Joanne, the other secretary, accepted a new job.  Crystal has an interview sometime, though she's only a temp here right now.  Soon, I'll be the boss and I've only been here a month!  I jokingly told the ladies that I should demand a raise, but they said HNA doesn't respond to threats, lol.

Can't wait to go home and play WoW.  I did get my preist to 85, so now I'm working on gear.  Firelands dailies on most of my toons are keeping me busy.  Also, Chris is beta-testing the new Star Wars game and he lets me play every once in a while.  It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment