Sunday, August 28, 2011

The time has come...

...for me to lose weight.  Chris and I were babysitting last night and he called me into the bathroom.

"Step on this," he said, pointing to a scale.
"Um, ok."  I step on it.  "Wow, it's reading, like, fourteen pounds heavier than it should."
"I'm sure." 

I'm getting dangerously close to the weight I never wanted to be at.  The weight where I would force myself to stop eating.  The time has come.  I need to start eating like I did when I was married to my first husband: never.  I wasn't allowed.  We ate when he wanted to eat and what he wanted to eat and if I wanted a Tasty Kake, he'd give me greif.  DARN YOU, CHRISTOPHER, FOR NOT BEING AN ASSHAT!

Just kidding.  I looked into Weight Watchers again; holy balls, is that expensive.  I glanced at the Nutrisystem website.  Even with $100 off it's $300 for a month's worth of food.  Sensa was something else that caught my eye, but their "free trial" doesn't sound so free; it's $80 for a 60 day supply after the "free" is done.

Suddenly, I can't stop thinking about the candy bars in my lunch box.  Well, I'm not going to waste them!

Maybe this will help me write more.  Do you think I can "write" the hunger away?  Me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment