Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Finished editing...again!

So, I finally finished editing my book for probably the 100th time.  I took me two nights and a workday to read it, and I was pretty impressed with myself for that.  I thought it was on the short side, but I'm a pretty fast reader.  It's 69 thousand words (and some odd change) which, according to what I found on Google, makes it a "novella". 

I've been back and forth with the official name for it.  I've stuck with "Kayla's Second Chance" for a while.  I was thinking of making it "The Wish" and the sequels could be "The Wedding", "The Job", etc.  But there's already a book called "The Wish" (again, Google) and then I started thinking that "Kayla's Second Chance" would work with sequels like, "Kayla's (Second) Wedding," which I actually started writing tonight at work.  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment