Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zomg...snore...

It's starting to rain.  I was wondering why my joints were fighting with me yesterday and today.  I'm so sleepy!  Perfect nap weather!  Plus, I haven't had any caffeine today.

The internet got shut off at our house.  Apparently, I forgot to pay it for two months!  Yay!  Chris gets paid tomorrow, so we'll get it turned back on then.  That + rent = not a lot of money left from his pay check.  My next check (the day after my birthday no less) will go mostly to my car payment, hooray.  Two more years.  Just two more years to pay on the car and I'm done!

I came to the horrible realization yesterday that not only did I not pay the internet bill, I think we're a month behind on the water, gas, and I totally forgot all about my student loan payments.  =|  I signed some petition going around online to forgive everyone their student loans and now I'm on some Liberal emailing list.  Oh well.

Don't even get me started on the medical bills I'm getting now.  I had labs drawn and got three bills in the mail for them.  Why do I even have health insurance?  Annoying. 

Thinking about doing my own Pinterest-image-do-it-yourself collage for painting your nails.  (While I normally hate the "instructional" photo collages, I think I can make one that makes sense.)  Some girls on there are posting pics of nail polish and they haven't even cleaned up around the cuticles.  So, I figured I'd make my DIY thing for painting and then cleaning up around the nail.

Still go back and forth about declaring bankruptcy.  I guess it takes like $900 (?) to do it.  Well, if I had $900, I could pay off two of my credit cards and then only one would be left.  Retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment