Sunday, April 7, 2013

Slowly fading



Do you see what I meant in my last post about the line? There's a space in the middle that smooths over, but I'm starting to think that's an eczema patch, as it's super itchy and rough feeling. Thought just occurred to me: hopefully it's not the skin cancer grown back already. If it is eczema, I think it's from the new Palmer's scar oil stuff I've been using these past couple days. When I get home, I'm going to wash my face and put the silicone patches on and maybe do Vaseline in the morning. (Had to work this weekend. Got my homework done today because it was so slow.)

The girl I'm working with/training this weekend smokes and I walked down the hall after she came back from a smoke break. The smell reminded me of my grandma's old apartment building when I was younger. We went there every summer and spent the night. Somehow, I'd always end up in the room with the creepy dolls. I remember hearing crickets outside the window as I tried to fall asleep in this strange place. I don't think I ever walked in my sleep there, though. I have a habit of sleep walking/talking when I'm sleeping in a new environment, unless it's a hotel. I love hotels, don't ask me why. Not too sure myself why I love them.

Want. To. Scratch. Forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment