Monday, April 29, 2013

I have a hot ass

Literally. I'm sitting on my heating pad because my tail bone aches like the dickens. I'm not sure if I sat on it wrong when I was vegging yesterday watching Doctor Who and doing laundry or if it's just my stupid fibrous dysplasia. When I was 15 or 16, for a whole year my tail bone ached. I specifically remember in church, we had Sunday school in the basement and we were basically sitting on those white plastic lawn chairs. After sitting for so long, then standing up, I almost cried my tail bone hurt so badly. I never was able to figure out why it hurt back then, until I was diagnosed.

The forehead looks pretty much the same. Still has the line down the middle and dots where each stitch was. I bought a new silicone sheet since I lost half of mine, and at my latest derm appointment, the nurse scheduled me for some sort of laser treatment to get rid of the redness. I was too tired at the time to think, but I need to call them and ask if my insurance will cover that or not.

For my birthday, Chris said he would give me $200 for a tattoo. I told the girls at work that we should all go get tattoos and we got in touch with an artist about an hour away. He did a tat for the new girl and it looks really good and it was pretty cheap. My one coworker faxed him all of our tattoo ideas to get them priced, but I need to text her and ask if he got back to her. He initially said he was booked up until July, but, come on, it's my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment