Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bad bone days

Lots of pain this past week.  I was thinking the other day that my chest hasn't hurt in a while, so of course it had to start hurting.  Now my legs are beginning to ache.  Maybe it's the weather?  The past few days it's looked like it's going to storm, but doesn't.  Today, it actually did rain and thunder a bit, but nothing too big.  We haven't had a storm this year that knocks the power out.  I know other people have in different parts of the city and up the mountain (of course), but Juniata's missed it so far.

I remember one night when I was dating Chris, I left his house in a storm and when I got to Juniata there wasn't one light on.  All the streetlights and stoplights were out.  It was eerily dark.  I had to use my phone to see to go in the house and to my room.

I am so tired.  I woke up with a migraine, barely choked down a Slimfast, went to get blood work done, and then mom dropped me at work.  I took three Top Care Migraine Formula pills (they still haven't put Excedrin back on the shelves?) and then my blood sugar crashed.  At least my migraine went away!  But now that I've eaten, I'm sleepy.  And my legs hurt.  Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment