Monday, December 5, 2011

Failure

Well, I failed at NaNoWriMo.  5,000 words short.  The last day of it, I was coming down with a cold (which I still am fighting off).  I sat on my "thinking chair" (ha ha, Blue's Clues!) and just stared at my lap top.  I couldn't even think.  I'm still going to finish the book.  Chris keeps telling me to hurry up and get it and the other one I finished published so he can "retire".  Right...

Debating what to do for Christmas for the girls at the office.  I was thinking about getting them each a nail polish that I think would fit them, but if I go with OPI (my natural choice), I'll be pushing $115 total, not including cards or any kind of wrapping.  I don't want to go cheap, though.  Sally Hansen nail polish is...ok, but not the best.  Maybe I can find some middle ground with Orly or China Glaze at Sally's...that is, if Chris works out our bills and such and says it's ok for me to spend the money. 

Originally, I was going to make my car payment late this month (like I pay it on time any other month or something) and get my Christmas present: a tattoo.  But now we have to give Chris' mom money, we need groceries desperately, and I want to get stuff for my coworkers.  My tattoo might have to wait til next year.  :'(

I had a dream about getting a tattoo.  For some reason, I wanted to get flames or something on my toes and I was calling tattoo places, or text them maybe?, and asking when they could get me in.  They were being really mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment